This page is a curated list of articles, newsletters, projects and other content that mentioned Bocadillo.
- (September 9, 2019): Bocadillo: Introduction sur ce framework asynchrone (fr) by Mikael Briolet.
- (May 25, 2019): Bocadillo, or how I built an open source async web framework - Florimond Manca, PyConWeb 2019.
- (Apr 17, 2019): Chad Smith published react-example, an example project using a React frontend in conjunction with a Bocadillo server.
- (Mar 17, 2019): Building A Real-Time Chatbot Server In Python With WebSocket, Chatterbot And Bocadillo applies real-time web capabilities of Bocadillo to chatbot technology.
- (Mar 16, 2019): aiodine to power the async dependency injection mechanism of providers, a feature released in 0.13.
- (Mar, 2019): TermPair by Chad Smith: View and control remote terminals from your browser.
- (Feb 23, 2019): Consuming APIs in Angular: Displaying Data In Components uses Bocadillo to build a API server accessible by a web browser.
- (Feb 9, 2019): Bocadillo is added to awesome-vuepress as an example open source project using Vuepress for its docs site.
- (Jan 29, 2019): Bocadillo is added to the official list of Starlette third-party frameworks.
- (Jan 22, 2019): "How I Built A Python Web Framework And Become An Open Source Maintainer" is featured in PyCoder's Weekly Issue #352.
- (Jan 18, 2019): Brian Okken discusses "How I Built A Python Web Framework And Became An Open Source Maintainer" in Python Bytes Episode #113.
- (Dec 24, 2018): Bocadillo is a Trending Python repository on Github (sources: Python Trending, trending_archive).
- (Dec 22, 2018): How I Built A Python Web Framework And Became An Open Source Maintainer.
- (Nov 6, 2018): "this looks awesome", Kenneth Reitz tweeted.